We’re looking for 2 to 3 individuals to work part-time/flex at our event booths at local farmers markets and dog friendly events in the Central Ohio area.
- Setup booths at assigned events
- Engage with event attendees
- Be fun
- Tell the Craft Beer Biscuits story and discuss our product benefits
- Play with dogs and give them samples if their owners would like
- Promote our local dog rescue organizations and wholesale partners
- Run Point of Sale system and keep accurate inventory
Good sense of humor (we don’t take ourselves too seriously)
Able to engage with strangers at events to tell our story
Direct sales experience is a plus
Must have own vehicle
Able to lift 50 lbs to setup tents, tables, etc
Able to work evenings and weekends (typically just Saturday mornings)
The position is base pay plus commission for events. Other commissionable opportunities are available through setting up affiliates and wholesale partnerships and base pay opportunities through working with our bakery team. This is a great position for someone looking to pick up some extra scratch while you’re building your other startup or in college.
If interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.